In 18.2, the dashboard was rewritten - as a base for making improvements
such as this. The feature you're asking about is detailed in #3842
<https://github.com/gocd/gocd/issues/3842#issuecomment-351917442> and will
be picked up soon (don't know exactly when).

I'm sure @naveenbhaskar and others there will love it if you take a look
and provide any feedback.

Cheers,
Aravind