Hi Roberto Yudice,

we already have plans to fix this issue and will be available soon as
Araving said.
Do you have  any feedbacks related to the application?Would love to catch
up with you at your convenience if you have something for our attention.
 Or you can send a reply to this thread with your observations.

Kindly let me know what works for you.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:42 PM, Aravind SV <arv...@thoughtworks.com> wrote:

> In 18.2, the dashboard was rewritten - as a base for making improvements
> such as this. The feature you're asking about is detailed in #3842
> <https://github.com/gocd/gocd/issues/3842#issuecomment-351917442> and
> will be picked up soon (don't know exactly when).
>
> I'm sure @naveenbhaskar and others there will love it if you take a look
> and provide any feedback.
>
> Cheers,
> Aravind
>

> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Roberto Yudice <roberto.yud...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> We are nearing a 100 pipelines in our gocd deployment, and it's getting
>> very difficult to find a pipeline in the dashboard. Is there any way to
>> have something like "saved filters"?
>>
>> --
>>

> --

Thanks and regards