Hi,

I am using GOCD about months.

During this period, i really can not understand something. By the
situation, i have some questions, if you can help, i will be really happy.
I am using

GOCD:  Version: 19.2.0 (8641-db17f5840f9d1c6838add93af050b812bbdf5c68).
currently
Ubuntu 16 LTS x64

1. What is this ? There is too many go process open everytime even i dont
use it

2. Why GOCD completely consume all the cpu at computer startup ? (for
example after restart you can see all resource consumed by go about 1-4
minutes)

3. I can build my asp.net core 2.2 project about 30 seconds on the ubuntu
terminal. Why gocd build it more than 1 minutes ? On the same ubuntu server
?

4. How to specify  cpu and memory limits to keep other apps run normally =

Thanks