If you're on linux, sometimes some process could have deleted the files but
still have them open. That could be the reason for the difference in free
disk space that you see, via a process and `df / du` commands. This answer
<https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/182077/best-way-to-free-disk-space-from-deleted-files-that-are-held-open/182082>
on Unix StackExchange might help you to figure out which process is holding
them and restarting that process should free up the disk space.

To answer your other question, if there is no disk space GoCD can't update
the assignment information to it's Database (I'm assuming you're using the
local H2 database still) which might sometimes cause the agents to not get
assigned.

Restarting the go-server might be the first step to see if that fixes the
issue, followed by the analysis of which process is holding up a lot of
open files. Good luck debugging the issue.

Thanks,

--

Ashwanth Kumar / ashwanthkumar.in