go-server is usually a single process. Given the agents are anyways not
picking up the jobs, I don't see a problem with restarting. As long as they
have the same address when it comes back up, the agents would be able to
communicate back to the server.

PS: As always, please take a backup
<https://docs.gocd.org/current/advanced_usage/one_click_backup.html> before
doing anything.