> Le 21 sept. 2014 à 07:51, Jean-Claude Guédon
> <jean.claude.gue...@umontreal.ca> a écrit :
>
> Finally, given that all universities require, an annual assessment of
> performance, including a bibliography of publications in the completed year,
> would it be difficult to compare the repository's holding against the
> publications of the researchers as declared by them? Knowing researchers,
> every last little scrap of paper will be minutely listed in the yearly
> assessment forms...

This should be very easy in Liège, considering that ORBi being the only
resource for official assessment, everything the author considers worth
mentioning in his/her own production is in there, of course.
So, your suggestion to evaluate how many items are in ORBi and are not in
WoS/Scopus is a good advice.

>>> http://digitalcommons.unl.edu