Straw man of no relevance

From: goal-boun...@eprints.org [mailto:goal-boun...@eprints.org] On Behalf Of
Stevan Harnad
Sent: Wednesday, 6 January 2016 03:59 AM
To: Global Open Access List (Successor of AmSci)
Subject: [GOAL] Re: Quo vadere?

Dana, the question is not about whether pay-per-view or interlibrary loan
should be available (they are, and should be).

The question is whether all subscriptions canbe cancelled in favor of a
complete reliance of PPV/ILL + Gold OA fees.

I think the answer to is probably a resounding "no," but the option has never
been tested -- not by U Tasmania and not by CalTech!

Stevan