Von: goal-boun...@eprints.org [mailto:goal-boun...@eprints.org] Im Auftrag von
Jessica Lindholm
Gesendet: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:08 PM
An: Global Open Access List (Successor of AmSci)
Betreff: Re: [GOAL] Re : Re: SSRN Sellout to Elsevier

Hi Ross (et al.),
Out of curiosity I had to check the amount of Pure instances as you mentioned
that many institutional repositories run on Pure.

Checking openDOAR’s registry of repositories (http://www.opendoar.org/) I find
16 PURE-repositories listed, whereas e.g. Eprints has +400 instances and DSpace
has +1300 instances. However I am not at all sure to what degree openDOAR is
containing exhaustive data (or rather I am quite sure it doesn’t) -it is either
lacking data about PURE instances – or if not, I do not agree that they are
many..

Regards
Jessica  Lindholm