De : goal-boun...@eprints.org [mailto:goal-boun...@eprints.org] De la part de
Éric Archambault
Envoyé : 23 janvier 2017 11:14
À : Global Open Access List (Successor of AmSci)
Objet : Re: [GOAL] How much of the content in open repositories is able to meet
the definition of open access?

Marc has a good point on the NC character.

Does intermediation counts? For example, Google presents millions of papers on
its search results pages and these papers contribute as fodder to Google's
$2.18 million net after taxes profit per hour (the vast majority of these
profits are from advertising obviously). Is this a commercial use?

Éric