Thank you for the reply:
The URL link you posted in the original announcement is invalid:
<quote>
The page you were on is trying to send you to an invalid URL (http://bepress
%20and%20SSRN%20Announce%20Integration%20Pilot%20with%20Columbia%20and%20University%20of%20Georgia%20Law%20Schools).
</quote>

Please can you post a correct link that points directly to your "open
access" content so that I can explore it. I had three questions, you have
answered one,

* whether visitors can use SSRN/Bepress anonymously without registering?
1 ANSWER not yet given
* what the explicit licence is on the articles (e.g. CC BY)
2 ANSWER depends on the author.
* whether text and data mining is allowed without Elsevier' permission
3 ANSWER not yet given

I'd be grateful if can you give a correct link and answer questions 1 and 3

P.