Dear

Your example is completely right. For me today, one of the biggest
problem hindering the progress to find a cure for the covid19 disease is
related to copyright. I would therefore like to search for all articles
that match "copyright" and "disease", or "copyright" and "virus" or
"copyright" and "cure" and many other combination.

Please let me know where I can find enough information to start to use
the software you are working on.

Best regards,

Nicolas