Good point Heather---which precisely why we’ve been trying to get more active
researchers into the group. “Researchers” are a highly diverse group, though,
with needs varying by field, institution, region, career stage, etc. It’s going
to take a unique effort to understand these needs better (part of what Plan A
hopes to address).

Best regards,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson