Hi Everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that the summary (and eminently more readable) version
of OSI’s Common Ground paper is now available on the Emerald Open platform at
https://emeraldopenresearch.com/documents/2-18. We welcome your feedback
(emailing me directly is fine). If you have a lot of time on your hands and
prefer the full-length version, it’s on the Mason Publishing Group website at
https://journals.gmu.edu/index.php/osi/article/view/2725 and also on the Plan A
website.

Also, I’m pleased to report that the OSI participants page has been updated to
address the recent concerns that were expressed. Thank you for your help us
improve our transparency and accountability---this was a valuable exercise.

With best regards,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson
Executive Director