goanet-digest         Monday, April 15 2002         Volume 01 : Number 3838



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this issue:

    [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to 
Goanet awaits moderator approval
    [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to 
Goanet awaits moderator approval
    [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to 
Goanet awaits moderator approval
    [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to 
Goanet awaits moderator approval
    [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to 
Goanet awaits moderator approval

  See end of digest for information on subscribing/unsusbcribing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:45:40 +0500 (IST)
From: goa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message 
to Goanet awaits moderator approval

From:  "goacom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator approval

 
Another blatant lie from the goa-world folks!
... in contrast, I am still barred from posting a response to the lies posted by 
gaspar on his gulf goans list.

Please note that a continuation of such attacks can and will have serious legal 
consequences. 

Marlon


From: viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:02 am
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator 
approval



Uly - sorry to disappoint you, but the "moderated"
response is/was an error. EVERYONE received that
message, even me. If you don't believe me I can
forward to you the one I received. The problem has
been fixed.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails - :-)))

Viviana 


- --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Our messages to goanet are being moderated.
> 
> Our dynamic duo Fred and Marlon are enjoying 
> the freedom here to retrieve funds from people
> who know nothing about them. The fear of going
> down or exposing the real truth.
> 
> With backup from Milton, I hope others will
> have the guts to come up front and lay
> down your case against these two politicians.
> 
> With the moderation of GoaNet everything
> is being censored.... Best of luck folks
> waste your money.
> 
> As you know they own Goanet. And use Herman
> as a side kick when things dont work well for
> them. I push up Herman.
> 
> I have no interest in the usual arguments
> but if I have to fight for something thats
> has harmed me, I would go to the end.
> 
> Once a prostitute always a prostitute.
> 
> Regards
> Uly
> 
> p.s. Have you noticed no other reporters
> from Goa post on the net. Why ? somebody
> wants to expose just himself and somebody
> helps him.
> 
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> =====
> Live Konkani Music 365 Days - 24 Hours a day :
> http://www.goa-world.net/ 
> Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
> http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
> Other Websites From Goa-World :
> http://www.mahableshwar.com/
- -------------------------------------------------
This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success! 
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:45:40 +0500 (IST)
From: goa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message 
to Goanet awaits moderator approval

From:  "goacom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator approval

 
Another blatant lie from the goa-world folks!
... in contrast, I am still barred from posting a response to the lies posted by 
gaspar on his gulf goans list.

Please note that a continuation of such attacks can and will have serious legal 
consequences. 

Marlon


From: viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:02 am
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator 
approval



Uly - sorry to disappoint you, but the "moderated"
response is/was an error. EVERYONE received that
message, even me. If you don't believe me I can
forward to you the one I received. The problem has
been fixed.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails - :-)))

Viviana 


- --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Our messages to goanet are being moderated.
> 
> Our dynamic duo Fred and Marlon are enjoying 
> the freedom here to retrieve funds from people
> who know nothing about them. The fear of going
> down or exposing the real truth.
> 
> With backup from Milton, I hope others will
> have the guts to come up front and lay
> down your case against these two politicians.
> 
> With the moderation of GoaNet everything
> is being censored.... Best of luck folks
> waste your money.
> 
> As you know they own Goanet. And use Herman
> as a side kick when things dont work well for
> them. I push up Herman.
> 
> I have no interest in the usual arguments
> but if I have to fight for something thats
> has harmed me, I would go to the end.
> 
> Once a prostitute always a prostitute.
> 
> Regards
> Uly
> 
> p.s. Have you noticed no other reporters
> from Goa post on the net. Why ? somebody
> wants to expose just himself and somebody
> helps him.
> 
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> =====
> Live Konkani Music 365 Days - 24 Hours a day :
> http://www.goa-world.net/ 
> Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
> http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
> Other Websites From Goa-World :
> http://www.mahableshwar.com/
- -------------------------------------------------
This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success! 
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:45:40 +0500 (IST)
From: goa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message 
to Goanet awaits moderator approval

From:  "goacom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator approval

 
Another blatant lie from the goa-world folks!
... in contrast, I am still barred from posting a response to the lies posted by 
gaspar on his gulf goans list.

Please note that a continuation of such attacks can and will have serious legal 
consequences. 

Marlon


From: viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:02 am
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator 
approval



Uly - sorry to disappoint you, but the "moderated"
response is/was an error. EVERYONE received that
message, even me. If you don't believe me I can
forward to you the one I received. The problem has
been fixed.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails - :-)))

Viviana 


- --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Our messages to goanet are being moderated.
> 
> Our dynamic duo Fred and Marlon are enjoying 
> the freedom here to retrieve funds from people
> who know nothing about them. The fear of going
> down or exposing the real truth.
> 
> With backup from Milton, I hope others will
> have the guts to come up front and lay
> down your case against these two politicians.
> 
> With the moderation of GoaNet everything
> is being censored.... Best of luck folks
> waste your money.
> 
> As you know they own Goanet. And use Herman
> as a side kick when things dont work well for
> them. I push up Herman.
> 
> I have no interest in the usual arguments
> but if I have to fight for something thats
> has harmed me, I would go to the end.
> 
> Once a prostitute always a prostitute.
> 
> Regards
> Uly
> 
> p.s. Have you noticed no other reporters
> from Goa post on the net. Why ? somebody
> wants to expose just himself and somebody
> helps him.
> 
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> =====
> Live Konkani Music 365 Days - 24 Hours a day :
> http://www.goa-world.net/ 
> Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
> http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
> Other Websites From Goa-World :
> http://www.mahableshwar.com/
- -------------------------------------------------
This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success! 
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:45:40 +0500 (IST)
From: goa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message 
to Goanet awaits moderator approval

From:  "goacom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator approval

 
Another blatant lie from the goa-world folks!
... in contrast, I am still barred from posting a response to the lies posted by 
gaspar on his gulf goans list.

Please note that a continuation of such attacks can and will have serious legal 
consequences. 

Marlon


From: viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:02 am
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator 
approval



Uly - sorry to disappoint you, but the "moderated"
response is/was an error. EVERYONE received that
message, even me. If you don't believe me I can
forward to you the one I received. The problem has
been fixed.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails - :-)))

Viviana 


- --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Our messages to goanet are being moderated.
> 
> Our dynamic duo Fred and Marlon are enjoying 
> the freedom here to retrieve funds from people
> who know nothing about them. The fear of going
> down or exposing the real truth.
> 
> With backup from Milton, I hope others will
> have the guts to come up front and lay
> down your case against these two politicians.
> 
> With the moderation of GoaNet everything
> is being censored.... Best of luck folks
> waste your money.
> 
> As you know they own Goanet. And use Herman
> as a side kick when things dont work well for
> them. I push up Herman.
> 
> I have no interest in the usual arguments
> but if I have to fight for something thats
> has harmed me, I would go to the end.
> 
> Once a prostitute always a prostitute.
> 
> Regards
> Uly
> 
> p.s. Have you noticed no other reporters
> from Goa post on the net. Why ? somebody
> wants to expose just himself and somebody
> helps him.
> 
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> =====
> Live Konkani Music 365 Days - 24 Hours a day :
> http://www.goa-world.net/ 
> Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
> http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
> Other Websites From Goa-World :
> http://www.mahableshwar.com/
- -------------------------------------------------
This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success! 
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:45:40 +0500 (IST)
From: goa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Marlon''s humour of simileys ..... Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message 
to Goanet awaits moderator approval

From:  "goacom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:22 pm
Subject:  Re: Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator approval

 
Another blatant lie from the goa-world folks!
... in contrast, I am still barred from posting a response to the lies posted by 
gaspar on his gulf goans list.

Please note that a continuation of such attacks can and will have serious legal 
consequences. 

Marlon


From: viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:02 am
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Fwd: Your message to Goanet awaits moderator 
approval



Uly - sorry to disappoint you, but the "moderated"
response is/was an error. EVERYONE received that
message, even me. If you don't believe me I can
forward to you the one I received. The problem has
been fixed.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails - :-)))

Viviana 


- --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Our messages to goanet are being moderated.
> 
> Our dynamic duo Fred and Marlon are enjoying 
> the freedom here to retrieve funds from people
> who know nothing about them. The fear of going
> down or exposing the real truth.
> 
> With backup from Milton, I hope others will
> have the guts to come up front and lay
> down your case against these two politicians.
> 
> With the moderation of GoaNet everything
> is being censored.... Best of luck folks
> waste your money.
> 
> As you know they own Goanet. And use Herman
> as a side kick when things dont work well for
> them. I push up Herman.
> 
> I have no interest in the usual arguments
> but if I have to fight for something thats
> has harmed me, I would go to the end.
> 
> Once a prostitute always a prostitute.
> 
> Regards
> Uly
> 
> p.s. Have you noticed no other reporters
> from Goa post on the net. Why ? somebody
> wants to expose just himself and somebody
> helps him.
> 
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> =====
> Live Konkani Music 365 Days - 24 Hours a day :
> http://www.goa-world.net/ 
> Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
> http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
> Other Websites From Goa-World :
> http://www.mahableshwar.com/
- -------------------------------------------------
This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success! 
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com

------------------------------

End of goanet-digest V1 #3838
*****************************

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--W-E-B--S-I-T-E--=-=-=
To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet Digest | http://goacom.com/goanet
======================================================================
* Send e=mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED])
* Leave SUBJECT blank   <--- Commom Mistake !!
* On first line of the BODY of your message, type:
                   subscribe goanet-digest YOUR.EMAIL
          OR       unsubscribe goanet-digest YOUR.EMAIL
 DO NOT include the entire digest when replying to goanet !!!!!!
 Questions/Problems? Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reply via email to