And even though you did respond, it was only to berate me. Tch tch tch ! I 
don't see any expression of concern from yourself for the poor children 
mentioned in the article.

Now let's put the word Muslim in the article title so that it reads 
"Innocence assaulted: The trauma of "Muslim" child workers". Will that bring 
out some eloquence from you to identify your outrage on the matter ? Somehow 
I cannot imagine you taking that indifferent attitude now.

That was exactly what I have been trying to point out. Prove to me that I 
was wrong and I will be the happiest person on earth. Because then I can see 
even more hope for my country. When people like you and me focus on such 
issues and question why all political parties with the ruling Vajpayee Govt. 
in particular ignores such horrid instances of life in India things will 
change in India? When Parliament is held to ransom on such issues India will 
begin to make progress. Unfortunately many of us feel and show passionate 
outrage only for religious killings and issues in our country.
Cheers,
Sunila



>From: Tariq Siddiqui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Sunila Muzawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Goanet] Does anybody care about this ?
>Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:49:07 -0500 (CDT)
>
>
>Obviously not, according to your logic, because nobody posted this message
>and nobody responded to it, nobody cares about it. All the 1000 or so 
>members
>of Goanet are a group of heartless rascals who gleefully take delight in
>the sufferings of others.
>
>Great line of thought. Let me know when your brain comes back from the
>extended vacation it has been on.
>
>-Tariq
>
>
>On Wed, 1 May 2002, Sunila Muzawar wrote:
>
> > Does anybody care about this ? Or are we going to say that these 
>children
> > are coming from the majority or minority or this religion or that 
>religion
> > or this caste or that caste, or whatever and ignore it since it does not
> > affect us ?
> >
> > www.sify.com
> > Innocence assaulted: The trauma of child workers
> > Bangalore, May 1
>
>--
>Tariq Siddiqui
>[ This Space for Rent ]
>


_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to