Its very interesting to note that Sunila follows a warped logic that if a
person does not express outrage over a certain incident, in a manner that is
defined by her, that person condones the crime.

Thankfully, the rest of humanity does not follow this logic. If they did,
then we would have a world where each person would be raking up horror
stories by the dozen, each deadlier than the other, just to prove that
he/she is not condoning any crime.

-Tariq



On Thu, 2 May 2002, Sunila Muzawar wrote:

> And even though you did respond, it was only to berate me. Tch tch tch ! I
> don't see any expression of concern from yourself for the poor children
> mentioned in the article.
>
> Now let's put the word Muslim in the article title so that it reads
> "Innocence assaulted: The trauma of "Muslim" child workers". Will that bring
> out some eloquence from you to identify your outrage on the matter ? Somehow
> I cannot imagine you taking that indifferent attitude now.
>
> That was exactly what I have been trying to point out. Prove to me that I
> was wrong and I will be the happiest person on earth. Because then I can see
> even more hope for my country. When people like you and me focus on such
> issues and question why all political parties with the ruling Vajpayee Govt.
> in particular ignores such horrid instances of life in India things will
> change in India? When Parliament is held to ransom on such issues India will
> begin to make progress. Unfortunately many of us feel and show passionate
> outrage only for religious killings and issues in our country.
> Cheers,
> Sunila
>
>

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to