Dear Santosh,

As a scientist I am interested in refutation of error.
Either a conjecture is refuted or it is not. If you
can unequivocally refute the factual claims relating
to the death of the historical Jesus, then I urge you
to take up the matter with historical experts. Present
your unequivocal and compelling evidence in
refutation, take the consensus of historical
scholarship with you, and I will join you gladly.
Attempting refutation of conjectures through
compelling evidence is Scientific Method. The rest is
not.

As a Christian, I am not required to believe anything
contradicted by evidence. 

Regards,

Joel Almeida

PS You may have as much space for your historical
evidence as you require: not just a few sentences or a para.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to