Cip, your message is beautiful.

And to answer your question. Yes I do pray. I believe in God. I love Jesus. 
I love Krishna. I love Allah. And I love Buddha. And I believe they are all 
the same. What I don't love and don't believe in is orgnaised religion which 
means the religious organisations/priests/etc. that pretend to propagate 
"religion" which is supposed to be the teachings of Jesus, Krishna, etc. 
These teachings do not differ in any way from each other. However, what 
organised religion actually propagates is communal divide, terrorism, 
violence, strife and superiority complexes. I certainly don't believe in 
that.
Cheers,
Sunila


>From: "C Fernandes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Sunila Muzawar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "James Almeida" 
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Santosh Helekar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: "Goanet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [Goanet] Vedas, Antibiotics, etc
>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:31:28 +0100
>
>I wonder if Sunila, James and Santosh ever PRAY?
>
>
>If You PRAY, You will have FAITH,
>And if You have FAITH, You will LOVE,
>And if You LOVE, You will SERVE,
>And if You SERVE, You will have PEACE.
>
>                               -Mother Teresa
>
>


_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to