Dec 6, 2002, 9.30 am onwards... St Xavier's College Mapusa alumni reunion

From: Faridha- Ronnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 1:50 PM
Subject: Fwd: NRI-GFC

> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: NRI-GFC
> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:55:19 +0530
>
> DearMr. Ronnie Carvalho,
>
>            NRI - Goa Facilitation Centre proposes to hold a Convention of
> NRIs from Goa who are expected to visit their homeland in December, 2002.
> The Convention will be held at Panaji on Sunday, the 29th December, 2002.
If
> you are likely to be in Goa during this period, kindly oblige us by
> enrolling yourself as a delegate and participate in the Convention.
>
>           We will keep you informed about the deliberations at the
> Convention, in case you  are unable to participate. But please make it a
> point to pay a visit to our office, when you visit Goa next.
>
>           The Convention is open to all NRI Goans and other invitees. You
> may
> extend our invitation to your friends who are likely to be in Goa in
> December, 2002, and who may also like to attend the Convention in Goa.
>
>           With warm regards,
>

> Yours sincerely,
>       sd/-
> (A.V. Palekar)
> Member Secretary
> NRI- Goa Facilitation Centre

ALL MOBILE USERS -- ATTENTION! If you receive a phone call and your mobile
phone displays ACE-? on the screen DON ' T ANSWER THE CALL - END THE CALL
IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

If you answer the call, your phone will be infected by a virus.

This virus will erase all IMEI and IMSI information from both your phone and
your SIM card, which will make your phone unable to connect

with the telephone network.

You will have to buy a new phone. This information has been confirmed by
both Motorola and Nokia. There are over 3 million mobile phones being
infected by this virus in USA now. You can also check this news in the CNN
web site.

CHRISTMAS PARTIES
Dec 21 - GOA-LA, Los Angeles, CA, USA, [EMAIL PROTECTED], +1 (714) 821-6168
Dec 14 - New England Goans, Wellesly, MA, USA, [EMAIL PROTECTED], +1 (603) 673-3762
Dec 14 - Goan Association of New Jersey, Inc., Somerset, NJ, USA, +1 (732) 599-7644