Folks, Some of you must be aware that the Rolling Stones are giving a 'free' concert in Toronto this month. I believe most of the bands members are in their 60' or 70's........
Here are some new words, from the Toronto Star, for the 'Golden Oldies.' Mervyn ------------------- Herman's Hermits: "Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely walker." The Bee Gees: "How can you mend a broken hip?" The Temptations: "Papa's got a kidney stone." Ringo Starr: "I get by with a little help from my depends." Procol Harum: "A whiter shade of hair." Jimmy Cliff: "I can't see clear now." Leo Sayer: "You make me feel like napping." ABBA: "Denture Queen." Paul Simon: "Fifty ways to lose your liver." Roberta Flack: "The first time, ever I forgot your face." The Commodores: "Once, twice, three times to the bathroom." ______________________________________________________________________ Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca ########################################################################## # Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts # # More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others # ##########################################################################
