Pat de Sousa wrote: > >So, if you really do not know, why are you hell-bent as a lone-star >on threatening the peace of all those who do? >
Hi Paddy: I am sorry I still fail to understand how I am threatening the peace of all those who know God. I do not even force anybody to read my posts. I always post from my "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" address. You can very easily delete my posts without reading them. And I hope you know that I always welcome all refutations of my point of view. But you cannot stop me from expressing my views in this secular and unrestricted forum. Only Goanet administrators can do that. They can change the rules accordingly if you can convert them to your way of thinking. Until then I hope you will respect my right to express myself just as I respect yours, without bringing up the specious charge that I am disturbing anybody's peace. > >Satosh, can you please prove that the second assertion is a >scientific fact? > Hundreds of scientific experiments have demonstrated that heat is a measure of the motion of molecules, and visible light electromagnetic radiation of a certain range of wavelengths. Both these physical quantities can be objectively measured, and their behavior can be predicted with high precision. If you want to know more about the experiments and mathematics that describe heat and light and their absence, I would be happy to refer you to some very good books. > >Arguments are only valid when there is some common ground. Otherwise >it is argument just for the sake of argument -- like those three >blind men and the elephant :( > I thought you knew by now that I have no intention of convincing you and other good folks (who hold your convictions) that my arguments are right. My arguments are directed towards those who have not yet been indoctrinated into particular modes of thinking. I am hoping that there are at least a few more young people today who want to think for themselves, and exercise their reason rather than faith in understanding the natural world. > >Of course, you are sufficiently enlightened, Santosh, to see the >light. > Thanks Paddy. The feeling is mutual. Indeed, I honestly entertain the possibility that you are more enlightened than I am. Cheers, Santosh ########################################################################## # Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts # # More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others # ##########################################################################
