In a message dated 07/26/2003 7:32:11 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hundreds of scientific experiments have demonstrated that heat is a 
 measure of the motion of molecules, and visible light electromagnetic 
 radiation of a certain range of wavelengths. Both these physical 
 quantities can be objectively measured, and their behavior can be 
 predicted with high precision. If you want to know more about the 
 experiments and mathematics that describe heat and light and their 
 absence, I would be happy to refer you to some very good books. >>

Dear Chimbelcho:

Thanks for your gracious response :-) 

I thought the second part of your assertion concerned "many Godless people 
who are nothing but good:" 

<There are many God-fearing people who have turned out to be evil, and many 
Godless people who are nothing but good. The second part of the above assertion 
is a scientific fact. > 

Attribute it to my aging process :(

Thanks for reminding me of the much touted option of using the "delete" key. 
With this posting, I rest my case, in PACEM. I have no intention to convert 
Goanet or anyone else. Shalom!

I do note, however, that you are on such a campaign when you write:



Reminds me of an old Konkani song I heard in my childhood (pardon my 
spelling):

Nattural fokkana,
Mog kellear pattok na
Atta noi, tor kennam?

Cheerio:

Pat de Sousa
aka Paddy

                                   

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to