Hi everyone,

This is to just clear any misunderstanding some of you may have regarding
the joke I had posted on the GoaNet.  I have in no way claimed that it was
written or composed by me.  Actually, it was sent to me by a friend, and
since I found it to be quite humorous, thought of sharing it with you'll in
good faith.  I do not dispute the fact that Cecil Pinto may have written the
original joke....... I would
appreciate if he shared some more of these with us ;-)  Excuse me once again
if I caused misunderstanding to the readers, which was unintentional.

Angela



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to