I am glad some people showed interest in this type of info. It will only help me to research and provide the best info on cheaper calls to GOA or any other other matter that relates to GOA. Goanet is mailnly for Goans anyway.
Earlier, I did provide info on Goas Best bank Interest Rates(NRE) . It seems there were no takers. To research or to find and compile various info is really time consuming yet there ae some people who would not mind to go through this and when they do this, they do it in the best interest of GOANs. Let us not discourage them. It seems there are some people on the Goanet who are just waiting to critisize. Lets encourage the new members too. Now, Talking about the cheapest Call to GOA I just found out another one .. Its seems cheapest so far to GOA Mobile. Its just 13p goa Mobile India Cities 10p (Bombay/culcutta/Maddras etc) Rest of India (including goa) 13p Charging by the minute (not by the seconds) Its voice direct 08005194519 But please do compare the others as some providers sound cheap but they are not (check the comparison on http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/GOAN-NRI/ Please note the above info got over the phone today only and not tried or used by me yet. I have compared 5 providers services and put in a table format. Its worth checking it. You can choose the best one for you from there. e.g. USA just 3p For more details, Please click the link below http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/GOAN-NRI/ Should I come accross any cheaper than that i let you know thru this forum or you can always visit.. http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/GOAN-NRI Thanks for your support. JoeGoaUk ########################################################################## # Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts # # More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others # ##########################################################################
