Thanks Lilygabe for your interest..

If you said there was another one costing just 6p a
minute, I would have asked you saying 'which one is
that?' But you did not.
I clearly said to ask for details if ones find the one
I mentioned is the cheapest..
How would I know if people interested in this type of
info. I am new to goanet just 2 weeks old only and new
to UK aswell. I thought I will get more info thru
goanet if there are any other cheaper calls etc. 


Lilygabe writes:

Brilliant - now we all know that one can call India
for 12p a minute,
this is not a commercial plug.!

If I stated that I could call India for 6 p a minute
but didn't mention the
access # or code would that be good to any one except
to titillate and
irritate ?


Cheers,

Gabe Menezes.,

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 2:42 PM
Subject: [Goanet]Cheapest calls to India (from UK)


> i think 12p a minute is the cheapest so far (as it
> charges by the the seconds ) india Mobile 20p. Plus
> free itemised billing.
> 
> I too have this account. No pins to remember or
dial.
> One can even dial from mobile directly (by making
use
> of free minutes allowances).



________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to