----- Original Message -----
From: "David Powell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 9:50 PM
Subject: Nature Cures Melinda Powell


>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: David Powell
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 10:15 PM
> Subject: reply to "Powell doctrine of Natural Cures" Melinda Powell
>
>
> Dear Jose,
>
> I thoroughly enjoyed reading your reply and believe me,I learned new
> things.It was my first mail on goanet,I didnt mean to stir up a hornet's
> nest or rather a bee's hive(honey related)
>
> My comments were written on the spur of the moment,no sources,no
websites.It
> was a reaction,because we recently had an illness in the family,spent a
lot
> of money,and I witnessed the effects of the prolonged use of allopathy.
>
> No,I did not give my kids honey as infants,thanks for your concern.At
> present I use a little bit of honey to knock of the harsh taste of ginger
> juice.I did check the careful parents website.Thanks.
>
> When I suggested natural cures,I meant home remedies from natural
> sources,grandma's remedies for minor ailments.Also sometimes,when cases
are
> terminal,and even the doctors give up,what harm is there in trying out
> natural  known remedies ?
>
> About the longevity of our forefathers,I do admit,my information is
> anecdotal.They did die because of lack of vaccines and medical
know-how,but
> they didnt have to cope with stress,hypertension ----problems related to
> modern times.They breathed pure air,didnt have to cope with pollution,and
> they did a lot more physical activity than we do,today.
>
> I am a commited Christian by choice.I do believe God has good plans for
his
> people.Illness is a part of human life,and I do believe that the good Lord
> gives us the courage and strength to cope.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Melinda
>


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to