0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Fr. Loiola Pereira ,

About two years ago , Mathany Saldanha met me whilst I was in
at a Club in  Goa ,  it was there that he mentiond to me that he was
planing to work on  a project * Abbe Faria * would you know
as to what happened to that project ?

Thanks

rene barreto
www.goaday.com

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "J. Loiola Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 9:52 PM
Subject: [Goanet]Query about Abbe Faria...


> Fr Loiola Pereira forwarded this via me so that it doesn't have the
> non-ASCII characters when circulated via Goanet. I hope I'm more
> successful. FN
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>
> Now, I would like that the message below, IN PLAIN TEXT again, should
> reach the Goanet subscribers without any 'alterations.'  That's why I am
> sending it to your mail box first, with a request that you send it to the
> Goanet. (And please tell me how I should avoid such accidental alterations
> in future. The troubl).
>
> Dear All,
>
> I have been asked to help out in a project that aims at highlighting the
> life and works of Abbe Faria, in anticipation of his 250th birth
> anniversary that will begin the next year. I would be grateful for any
> help in this connection, viz. any bibliography on Abbe Faria in English,
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to