Hey,
I was coming back by bus from Bangalore to Goa and on the journey suddenly
there was an old man who was acutely breathless and was in desperate need of
medical attention. The bus driver and the passengers were helpless because
we had no clue about any hospitals in the vicinity. Our only option was to
drop him of at a lodge so that he could get some rest.
Just in case any of you have an idea of hospitals on the bus route to
Bangalore or Bombay please help me compile a list, so that maybe I could
hand over  copies to as many bus drivers as I can.
Nandini Velho



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to