*******  To whom it may concern *********

When I came to Germany from Lisbon (Technical University) in
January 1963, I started to work as a very simple worker in a shoe
factory in Frankfurt, just for earning money. In the following years
I learn German, etc. and did my University Degree in Aachen. In
Germany I have observed all the time that nobody feel ashamed
to work as "non- or manual labor". Many times I heard here that
the Germans live for doing the work and the Frenchman works
for having a good life. What do the Goans?

Back to the roots.

Dotor qui,
Lourenco







##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to