From: Goanet Mail Reformatted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Goanet]RE: 06 MAY 2004: GOACOM DAILY NEWS CLIPPINGS
Date: Sun,  9 May 2004 22:44:20 -0400



----- Forwarded message from cristo dacosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
    Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 11:25:35 +0200
    From: cristo dacosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


Hallo Joel !
I m a goan resident in Munich/Germany and interested in clean forms of energy.I
would like to know a few names of the companies who recently visited Goa to
discuss solar energy,wind energy etc.
Thanks very much
Cristo da Prazeres da Costa

I have heard of Swedish and Finnish firms that been prospected solar, and other environmental-friendly energy, in India. With what success I don't know. Could find out.


By the way Cristo? Are you from Margao? Tonito? Savio? Ninette? If so, they were my school-mates.

Used to attend Oktoberfest in 70s; havent been there lately. It is not the same fun.

Alfred de Tavares,
Stockholm, 2004-05-10
Tel: 0046 8 759 6214

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to