From: Cecil Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Goanet]Answers please
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 15:10:53 +0530


Gilbert Lawrence:
Arre Cecil! Welcome back baba from your vacation. It was very short. Hope you had a relaxing ani Milka-Singh time.


Will Gilbert please identify these three individuals?

No problem. I can do it easily. I will provide easy, non-missable clues.Then you, any one, can easily label them. Wheter they will wear the label as mark of honour or Cain, I can't say:


One is tall...
One is short.
One is fat.

QED
Alfred

_________________________________________________________________
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to