##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################


APOSTOLIC PRAYER: POPE�s� INTENTIONS FOR OCTOBER, 2004

GENERAL: That, firm in their faith, Christians may be eager to dialogue with those who belong to another religious tradition.

MISSION: That the due presence of Catholics in the national life and the media of the Latin-American Continent may increase.
����������������������������������������
DAILY OFFERING: God, our Father, I offer you my day. I offer you my� prayers, thoughts, words, actions and sufferings in union with Your Son Jesus Christ, who continues to offer Himself in the Eucharist for the salvation of the world. May the Holy Spirit, Who guided Jesus, be my guide and my strength today so that I may witness to Your Love. With Mary, the mother of our Lord and of the Church, I pray especially for this month's intentions as� proposed by the Holy Father.


Alfred de Tavares,� Stockholm, 2004-09-29

_________________________________________________________________
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail





Reply via email to