# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #

Hello Eddie

My name is Meera and I have moved back from the US with my two children aged 14-a boy, and daughter who is 9. We have settled down in Bangalore from May of this year after living in the US for 17 years.

This is our first Christmas in India and all of us are missing the excitement, the festivities, the tree decorating, etc. Although we are not Christians and never had a big family we always did celebrate X'mas.

My kids have settled down very well in India and have done extremely well in their first terms at school. Therefore I thought as a reward,I could take them to Goa to see the Christmas festivities which they are longing to see. But the thing is I don't want to stay in a formal hotel where we know no one, I would rather stay with my kids with a family in their typical Goan house and help them decorate the tree and all the other things, in short we want to be part of a family in their Christmas celebrations, dancing etc. I am willing to pay the family whatever I need to pay for this wonderful experience for myself and the kids.And make some wonderful lifelong friends on the way and one day I hope to be able to reciprocate this.

Please let me know if there are any families willing to take us in for a couple of days and let us be part of their family and festivities. I am willing to furnish references if anyone needs it.

Hoping to hear positively from a family.
Meera