--- halur rasho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Philip and all:
> >
> > The 9-11 commission report is best used as a
> > paper-weight. It is written by mostly white males in
> > the USA who understand little about the Middle East.
> >  It could have been about the most
>
> The white male comment is gratious left wing racism ,
> very annoying and as contemptible as the right wing
> variety.

No it is not.  It was a point I wanted to make in greater detail in my earlier
post but did not.
Thank you for allowing me to do so now.  The Middle East situation today is
yesterday's
colonization which has become today's neocoloninzation.  It is based on white
superiority, among
other issues.  Race is not the only issue but a significant one. The other
issues are economic
(oil), religion, etc.  ONE aspect of the 9-11 commission is to give legitimacy
to the USA's
neocolonization ambitions in the Middle East and indirectly bless its
anti-Arab, anti-Muslim
views. A recent poll in the USA suggested that American Muslim rights should be
curtailed.  It is
race, religious bigotry, etc. all rolled into one big unjust mess.

And yes, the 9-11 would have greater credibility if it had dark-skinned people
on the panel - like
a few people from the Middle East who are scholars there and can offer a better
perspective and
some former Governor or Senator from the USA.

Regards,
George