--- Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >I'm glad Mr. Helekar has finally admitted to owing >his livelyhood to research funds to spread typical >environmental propaganda and to cast aspersions on >anyone who disagrees with him. >
The above statement is false. I have never admitted to owing my livelihood to environmental research funds. I owe my livelihood to research funds devoted to helping people who have mental, neurological and sensory problems. > >This will surprise his old friend, Jose Colaco, who, >based on his comment shown above, seems to be under >two mistaken impressions a) that Mr. Helekar is a >scientist and b)Mr. Helekar is NOT one who relates his >livelyhood to environmental research funds. > The above statement is false. Jose is right in believing that a) I am a scientist, and that b) my livelihood does not depend on environmental research funds. I am a brain scientist supported by the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Cheers, Santosh
