I was waiting to receive permission from Mr. Mario Goveia to share some of his private classified information with you, in my response to his latest post under this thread.
Unfortunately, I have not received any response from him. Perhaps, that information is too classified to be shared with the public, or he is too busy defending the honor of George W. Bush and his righteous ideology in some other sector of cyberspace. I suspect that a significant portion of the cyberspace has been designated to be under his prosecutorial jurisdiction by an order from the highest levels of the U.S. government. Therefore, I can only provide you with a few brief insipid responses to some of his insightful comments. The spicy details of his crusade against liberals, leftists, psychopaths, islamofascists, terrorists, pigs, ignoramuses, etc will have to wait for another day, subject to his approval. --- Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >Cornel, look what you get me into. You try to pull >my leg and the irascible Mr. Helekar takes the >opportunity to jump into the deep end once again. > Mr. Goveia is again very charitable to me here. What he really thinks of me is actually much worse than what is revealed in the above insulting remark, made jokingly. > >Now, in this post he continues to give us further >examples of his world-class skill with the abusive >adjective and adverb: > As I told him privately, I must admit that the adjectives and adverbs I used, were carefully chosen to elicit an emotional outburst from him. The outburst could consist of one or more of the following: a) a nice selection of expletives; b) derogatory references such as terrorism supporter, Saddam supporter, Islamofascist, anti-liberation gang member, anti-semite, and anti-American; c) at least 5 repetitions of the words freedom and democracy, Iraq, Al Zarqawi, Haroon Siddiqui, and context and perspective; d) a sentence in capital letters; or e) a fresh new reproduction of quotes from one of my previous posts, especially one showing how I feel about him. > >Ladies and gentlemen, I believe the evidence points >to the accused, one Santosh Helekar, who stands >indicted by his own vicious verbiage. > As you can see, besides being a ferocious defender of those who are with George W. Bush and a vilifier of the rest of the world, Mr. Goveia is a stern prosecutor. He indicts anyone who deviates from the blast-faxed or blast-emailed slogans and talking points of his righteous ideology. You have no idea how much behind the scene effort has been invested into his prosecutorial activities on Goanet. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal the details of this backbiting effort until Mr. Goveia gives me permission to do so. Considering the amount of courage and defiance that he has shown in this forum, I am confident that he will grant me that permission. I will try to show gentle persistence at making this request for permission every time I have a chance to respond to Mr. Goveia in the future. Cheers, Santosh
