On 21/03/06, Gabe Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>REPLY: Agnelo Pinto Ponjekar my foot! Your IP address forwarded shows
>that you are posting from the USA.

REPLY: Dear Gabe, Here you go again. Only confirms you know ZILCH. I can be in any part of the world, and still be a Ponjekar. As I said earlier, you (Osama #1) have hijacked this forum. We need to promote religious harmony in Goa and communalism preached by any person (Catholic,Hindu or Muslim) should be condemned. People in Goa have to live with these communities unlike some of us who are overseas. Irresponsible comments from fanatics only divides these communities further instead of bringing them together.

Agnelo Pinto
Ponjekar