Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Bernado Colaco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At times on Goacom Liz would say that she is a pucca
> Goan. Now she turns into an NRI on Goanet. Very
> confusing statements Leah David.

Mario replies:

Bernardo,
You seem to have misunderstood the discussions on
NRI's.  Some people think one has to be an Indian
citizen to be an NRI.  I am an American citizen, and
still considered an NRI.

Any pucca Indian Goan, or a kuccha one for that matter
- like the Portuguese Goans, can be an NRI, as long as
their origin is in Goa, which has been a part of India
since 1961.