I must thank the gentleman who brought the 10th
wedding anniversary of Cecil and Beatrice to our
attention on goanet.
Cecil has two well known e-mail IDs and yet the
subsequent wishing on goanet that followed escapes my
simple mind.
I am aware that curiosity killed a cat. But it is also
true that curiosity is what gave us some incredible
modern inventions. Just for curiosity's sake, could
anyone of those who wished Mr and Mrs Pinto on goanet
tell me why they preferred to make their personal
greetings on a public domain despite having his
personal mail?
Please, it's nothing beyond plain curiosity.
Tony Martin

Anthony M Barreto aka Tony Martin
Freelance Writer and Author
Primrose