Hi Tony
Re your curiosity, the request for good wishes came on Goanet and it seemed sensible to reply to the same in my case. I also go through Goanet rapidly and don't always worry about the niceties of being particularly correct especially, if I reply to a composite email which has many names largely unknown to me.
Cornel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabe Menezes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Just curious

On 27/05/06, Anthony M Barreto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I must thank the gentleman who brought the 10th
wedding anniversary of Cecil and Beatrice to our
attention on goanet.
Cecil has two well known e-mail IDs and yet the
subsequent wishing on goanet that followed escapes my
simple mind.
I am aware that curiosity killed a cat. But it is also
true that curiosity is what gave us some incredible
modern inventions. Just for curiosity's sake, could
anyone of those who wished Mr and Mrs Pinto on goanet
tell me why they preferred to make their personal
greetings on a public domain despite having his
personal mail?
Please, it's nothing beyond plain curiosity.
Tony Martin

RESPONSE: Elementary my friend, we wanted the Whole Wide World to
share in this joyous occasion.

Then each and everyone of us wanted to be counted on this forum as
having felicitated. (i.e. those that wished, it to be so!)
--
DIE DULCI FREURE,
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.