Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

It was Babasaheb Ambedkar's vision to have a society
based on liberty, equality and fraternity. After 50
years of Independence reservations seem to a problem
rather than a solution.

The politicians want it now enhanced to the IIMs and
IITs. What next? Will they be pitching for
reservations in the India's cricket team too?

Reservations, if any, should be only for the
economically deprived and never on the basis of caste.

We cannot have reservations for doctors and engineers
otherwise we would be building morgues and crumbling
bridges.

Aires Rodrigues
Ribandar