Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear Bro. Chhotebhai  Noronha,

A good friend of mine, sent me an email you penned recently. I found it informative, and came to the conclusion that strange as it might sound, I might need to get the book, to have a more informed understanding of his perverted motives.

Will I be right to say, that those who are justifiably angry at Dan Brown distortions have read the book before hand, to come to their conclusions? Why not me?

Not being ingnorant, in this wise means keeping abreast of wordly developments and having an answer for those seeking, searching or ignorant of the Truth of the Gospel News through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Keep it up brother!

'Wale Bakare
London.