Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Francis Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 'Flaming' a correspondent privately is not the
> answer, as Mario Goveia has discovered to his
> detriment.

Mario observes:

Actually, it was someone who may or may not be known
as Gary Rodrigues, Francis Rodrigues, Raoul Monteiro
or Carla Rodrigues, I'm still not sure which, is the
one who was exposed to his or her detriment, as the
following URL from the Goanet archives showed in some
detail.

http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2006-May/042260.html

In the meantime we are still waiting with bated breath
for this composite personality to regale us with
exciting travelogues as well as learned descriptions
of the Gospel of Judas, which were promised, but have
yet to be delivered.