Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

George / Cornel / Joe,
You're no mean humorists yourselves !
I'd better come clean - I'm only Aunty's scribe ! Hence no byline.
Her nuttiness seems to have proliferated through cyberspace (cf),
but even I'm mortified by the wags who've strung her demented
advice together (complete with Aunty drawn in designer shades!)
and are planning to flog them at Silviano's 'Viva Goa' stall (29 July).

Glad you're enjoying her insanity - punning is a re-wording experience
I'm sure - if she wasn't around, who's sari then ! Saves us from being
Nehru-minded, I guess... That's dreadful. I'm beginning to sound like
her sycoph-aunt ! You know, it could be verse.

FR.
Hi Francis
I'd like to echo George's sentiments about your humour. I haven't stopped laughing at times. Please keep it up. You have an eager
audience amongst some of us. Regards,
Cornel
Hi Francis,  Although corny at times, your weekly humour is a delightful
addition to Goan cyberspace. More significant, is your great talent at word play andconnecting seemingly unrelated dots to generate humour. Like Dominic's,can we expect a book soon with these compilations? Keep it up.
Regards,
George
JoeGoaUk<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> of [GOAN-NRI] wrote:
Re.: DEAR AUNTY,
I really love this weekly column.
What about you members ??? Keep it up.
Thanks,
joe
Agnelo Fernandes<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[GOAN-NRI] wrote:
I just keep looking out for it. Humourously entertaining. I further
forward it to my friends of all nationalities - Filipinos, Nigerians, British,
Australians, Canadians, South Africans, Pakistanis, etc.
Cheers,
Agnelo