Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Cornel,

I think you are talking about Agnes.  This was way before my time in  the UK
. I have not seen this beautiful lady.

I came to the UK in 1976

I do know her brothers Flavio & Ronnie Amaral they I knew them in Goa  in the
late 70s. They used to live in Bombay.  They did mention about their  sister
who used to sing for a Goan Band in London.

Hence I put 2 & 2 together and the name Agnes cropped up.

Cheers

Richard