Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Cornel,
Unfortunately there are a lot of Believers' and
Charismatic groups operating in Goa and India, that
are actively pursuing evangelisation. Although
initially the Catholic Church had distanced itself
from Charistmatic groups, it seems to have reduced
that distance now. Perhaps this is owing to the fact
that a lot of Goans are attracted to these movements,
which are perceived to be slightly more dynamic that
the mainstream Church.

Active evangelisation is very sad indeed and
especially when pursued with the idea of "salvation"
tagged onto it. We are as irrelevant as ants on this
universe and yet we assume ourselves to be so
grandiose as to be concerned with the "salvation" of
mankind.

Elisabeth