Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--------------------------------

FRIENDS !

 Can someone help ...
 Hazel from GOA NSW Australia ?

thanks

rene

                       KONKANI SKIT
                       ------------

I am organising a cultural function for World Goa Day
and would like to have a small Konkani Skit.  I would
be happy if you could suggest someone who could send
me the skit (konkani/English) if possible.  I am
also organising some of the Goan folk dances and we
hope that it will be a great day.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hazel Nazareth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have a web site and you can view it
for further information.

http://www.our-goa-nsw.org/

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Good ideas are two a penny. They only become valuable
when someone implements them.Then they become innovation."

Ian Pearson
BT Futurologist

WORLD GOA DAY 20.8.2006

  CELEBRATE it the way you feel you