Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

It seems to me that Postings favourable to, or supporting George Bush
and Tony Blair are given Carte Blanche on this site. Any one refuting
this propaganda, by posting contra articles, has had their post lost
in cyber space or rejected. Deja Vu!

Democracy ! What democracy, it is an act of desperation, now in Iraq.
They are freeing insurgents...don't take my word for it, check out the
news. Soon it will be bring back Sadam all is forgiven.

If there are any Goans working in Iraq via Kuwait, I'd strongly advise
you to get out pronto. All the money in the World is not worth it.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.
London, England