Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hello Friends:

It's the Labor Day weekend here in the USA. Duty, discipline and
responsibility are the values most celebrated in this season. May it
also be a joyful celebration of fun and freedom.

I'm sorry that my previous posting got garbled.
http://www.spiritualdirection.org/NewsAlert.htm

I hope you enjoy the two interfaith practices and a spiritual profile.
1. Practices for Peaceful Living
http://www.spiritualdirection.org/Practices-For%20Peaceful%20Living.htm
2. The Mystical Lord's Prayer
http://www.spiritualdirection.org/Practices-MysticalPrayer.htm
3. Joseph Naik Vaz of Goa
http://www.spiritualdirection.org/Profile-JVaz.htm

May "Letting go" continue to inspire us on our interfaith journey.
http://www.spiritualdirection.org/Poem-Letting%20go.htm

With every good wish and prayer

Fr. Ariosto Coelho
<www.SpiritualDirection.org>