Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Floriano writes:
Only 'Chakas'  will cover for the likes of Sanjiths. (I believe Chaka - Chak
was derived from the word 'CHAKA' meaning Enuch, Izdo)

Sunith responds:
That is really mature of you  Mr. Floriano! (Moderators please note the use
of foul language to back an illogical argument)

Now lets return to my orginal point.
"I am yet to witness the ANY good work done by all those who insulted
Sanjith and the campaign on this forum, unless of course lengthy mails,
petty
abuse and completely un-feasible ideas can be counted as work."

Regards
Sunith Velho